Monday, November 29, 2010

The Empire - Final Reflection




A. What specific contributions did YOU make to your team's production of your video? Although on The Empire's blog it said that I was a location scout, it didn't turn out to be that way. I missed the second meeting we had where we shot video because I had an evening class. So my contributions consist of ideas for the script and flow at the first meeting and doing the final edit at the last meeting. Jake had edited all of the clips earlier and then I moved them around, recorded everyones voices, and aligned the voices to certain clips, and added the background song.


B. What grade do you feel YOU earned for your work and participation in your team's video?
I think that everyone on the team contributed equally and I think although the editing at the end was a littler haphazard, it came together well considering I had to learn how to align the audio on the spot. So I guess, an A.


C. What was the hardest aspect of making your video?
For me, the hardest part was the last meeting where I added the sound and music, I was getting really frustrated because I kept double clicking without meaning to (really) because Sophie's mac is extra sensitive to touch.


D. Other than finishing the VIDEO, what was the most rewarding aspect of making your video?
I'm really glad to have worked with everyone else in the group and making new friends outside of my dorm.

No comments: