Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Look at Media Culture and Me

Hey Blogosphere! My name is Domenica D'Ottavio and I am from Ludlow (Okemo), VT. I currently live in Burlington, Vermont and attend Champlain College. Over December break, I saw Blue Man Group in Boston with my boss and his wife and it was the coolest thing in the multiverse! 
http://newenglandtrade.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/101007-blue-man-group.jpg
What I like about 21 Century Media Culture is it only takes two minutes to get an answer because of Google. What I don't like is how Facebook has made humans become impersonal.

Here's a cool commerical for Google that I am sure everyone has seen:



And as for my future, one day I want to be able to wake up in the morning and not be bummed out about where I have to work.

No comments: